Cruise your way to wellness!
Join me on my Wellness Made Simple cruise
Nov 7-10, 2014
We sail on Royal Caribbean’s Enchantment of the Seas
from Port Canaveral, FL to Nassau and Coco Cay, Bahamas.
Immerse yourself in a relaxing long weekend while learning skills and experiencing how to care for yourself.
Your health is not an indulgence!
caring for your mind, body and spirit with healthy eating,
relaxation and exercise.
Make the time to relax and commit to improving your health and wellness. You will learn how to:
- eat on a cruise without gaining weight
- care for yourself
- manage your 24 daily hours to maximize your health and productivity
- prioritize and improve your sleep
- make better food choices
- create (or enhance) your relaxation practice
- practice portion control
- eat mindfully
- effectively manage your stress
On this cruise we will address the 6 keys to wellness:
sleep, stress management, eating, exercise, happiness, time management.
As a part of the Wellness Made Simple cruise led by Laura Crooks of You Bloom Wellness you get:
- pre cruise group coaching call (to start changing your mindset around wellness, clarifying your vision of wellness and planning)
- onboard healthy eating discussion
- mindful eating exercise
- Friday night group dining
- encouragement to try a new form of exercise (our ship has a rock climbing wall, bungee trampoline, yoga and kickboxing classes, walking track, fitness center, splash deck, snorkeling excursion)
- guided imagery relaxation exercise
- stress management discussion
- plenty of free time to rest, relax and rejuvenate
- a copy of my book Wellness Made Simple
- free (surprise) gifts
- post cruise group coaching call (to reflect on what you learned during the cruise, create ways to weave that into your daily routine and keep the momentum going)
Your investment of $485 also includes an ocean view stateroom (double occupancy), port charges, taxes, and government fees.
I guarantee you will learn healthy skills that can last a lifetime!
Get your passport, line up a travel friend and contact me to register today.
I will then put you in touch with Diane, my travel coordinator.
Nov 7, 2014
- ship departs FL 4:30 PM
- mindful eating exercise as boat departs
- healthy eating discussion before dinner
- dinner as a group
- time on your own after dinner
Nov 8, 2014
- 10 AM portion distortion discussion
- docked at Nassau noon – MN
- time on your own at Nassau
Nov 9, 2014
- 8 AM – 5 PM boat tendered at Coco Cay (boat anchored off shore with shuttles to Royal Caribbean’s private island)
- time on your own at Coco Cay
- 6PM relaxation exercise and stress management discussion
- time on your own after discussion
Nov 10, 2014
- 7 AM ship arrives back in FL and debark